Terms and Conditions
Who we are and how to contact us
The website is operated by It's All About the Customer Limited, trading as Customer First Group (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10782184 and have our registered office at 160 Kemp House, City Road, London EC1V 2NX Our main trading address is Medius House, 2 Sheraton Street, London, W1F 8BH. Our VAT number is 312526143.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of our website signifies your agreement to these changes.
Using our website
Creating an account
Submitting your "Complaints" and "Compliments" to us
Once you have opened your account you will be able to submit "Complaints" or "Compliments" about various brands and companies detailing your positive or negative experiences with that brand or company. Please be aware that all submissions are reviewed by us prior to being uploaded on to our website and are uploaded at our sole discretion.
We will not post any submissions which do not adhere to our Content Standards (please see below). Please also note that we operate a Notice and Takedown Procedure so we also reserve the right to remove submissions after they have been posted on the website. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your submissions will be passed on to the company in question or that you will receive any acknowledgement, response, redress or other action from the relevant company.
The Complaints and Compliments on our website are submitted by users of our website and do not represent our views or values.
These content standards apply to all content which you contribute to our site including Complaints and Compliments (Contribution).
We will determine, at our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Involve you committing, or advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of violence or terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You agree to indemnify us (this means you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer) if your Contributions have not complied with our content standards.
By using our website you agree not to:
- use our website unlawfully or fraudulently
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (above).
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
If you don't comply with these terms
If you don't comply with these terms, we reserve the right to:
- Immediately, temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our site.
- Immediately, temporarily or permanently remove any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue a warning to you.
- Issue legal proceedings against you.
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms.
How to complain about Contributions posted by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us at email@example.com.
Using content on our website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it, including all intellectual property rights in the "Customer Service Action" name and logo. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Rules about linking to our website
You may link to our home page, our company pages and individual complaints and compliments including sharing on social media provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Other than linking to complaints or compliments for the purpose of social media sharing, you must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page (unless you are linking to complaints or compliments to share these on social media).
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability of our website
Our site is made available free of charge and on an "as is" basis.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We don't guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Changes to our website
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities or for any other reason we deem appropriate. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. If we do that, for example in the context of a merger or acquisition, this may also involve the transfer of any personal data relating to you that we hold to be transferred to the other organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens.
Our Liability for any loss or damage suffered to you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If any provision of these terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed deleted from these terms and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms shall not be affected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction